IRC RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
The following rules and guidelines will help maintain the official channels so that users can freely communicate with other players, U.S. Armed Forces personnel, Devs, and America’s Army Community Managers (AACMs). Also, these rules are intended to help maintain channel security, provide a safe atmosphere, and create unity amongst the community.
The rules for the official channels are:
- No Op begging.
- No harassing other users or the operators.
- No swearing, forms of swearing, abbreviations of swearing, or leet swearing in the channel.
- No colors.
- No advertising other channels.
- No spamming.
- No flooding or nick flooding.
- No sexist, racist or bigoted remarks.
- No Sharing/File Serving of Warez/Pornography or any type of copyright materials including but not limited to mp3′s movies etc.
- No flaming, constant insulting or threatening of any individual or group.
- No linking to content otherwise in violation of the ROE.
- No advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, commercial solicitation.
- No posting content or links to content intended to take advantage of forum, server bugs, and/or exploits.
- No evading or attempt to evade warnings, bans, or other actions of Channel Staff or Network Staff.
Use the commands “/ignore ” or “/silence +” if someone is bothering you but they are not violating the rules of the channel. Breaking any of the above rules can result in being kicked from the channel, banned from the channel or, kicked and/or banned from the AA IRC Network.